Monday, June 01, 2009



The Nerve

How do you fix your lips to ask someone to loan you $10,000 dollars? I could see if it were my parents and they were losing their homes as a result of trickery like a big unexpected balloon payment- but I can't see anyone else having that kind of nerve.

See I believe that if you have to ask to borrow it, you can't pay it back. So your saying, "I'll pay you back in a month or two is just that, a saying."

Why in the world would you put someone in the position to say no to you? Loaning that kind of money to someone who can't pay it back or who will not is asking for big trouble. I'm still scratching my head!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed - I'd only think to ask my parents for that kind of dough. You've gotten yourself into one h*ll of a pickle when you need that much cash and are asking others for it.

I hope that things never get so out of control that I would require a loan of that magnitude, because truly what are the chances of being able to pay it back? The odds of being are about as good as your chances of hitting the powerball!

Dee said...

um, wow. What could I possibly need 10K for that I would have to ask someone (and not a bank) to loan it to me? Is anything that urgent that I couldn't try to save for it?