Monday, January 15, 2007
I have been tagged by Urban Butterfly
1. I think everyone who knows me realize that I am a talker. I get along well with others and when I am comfortable I can talk better than a talk host. But truthfully I am very shy and could never see myself eating alone in a restaurant or going to a movie. It’s hard to walk into a room or a group, but once I get started that’s it.
2. I am a columnist for a local newspaper and I can really work a room as a presenter. Unique right since I am shy. But when I get a microphone in my hand I become another person.3. My favorite perfume is Samsera by Guerlain. I can tolerate Design. Mostly everything else makes me sick on my stomach.
4. I love Music of all kinds but my favorite is gospel. I also love me some Al Green, and other oldies but goodies. Oldies are about living, life and love. This stuff today doesn’t really touch my soul. When I was younger into my teen years, my siblings and I were called the Jackson Family (gospel singing) and traveled throughout the city singing at requests.
5. My favorite pastime is writing. It totally soothes my soul and relaxes every muscle in my body.
6. I am most comfortable in a suit. I feel professional and comfortable. I also love sweater skirts and sweaters. I rarely wear pants at all. Maybe once a month to run to the store, or when I wear jogging pants to exercise. Blue jeans! What's those?
7. When I am stressed out I like to take a bubble bath, and read. Then what ever or who ever stressed me out will hear from me because I have to talk about it.
8. I don't like people to give up. All obstacles can be moved or broken through.
9. I am not a very good runner. I have tried it but can’t get the swing of doing it. Though in my dreams I am a great marathon runner. I am thinking about training for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society marathon this summer. So I need to start training. Want to participate go to www.Teamintraining.org/gatm
10. My indulgence is shoes and purses and clothes. I loved to shop in private in quiet places. I have so many shoes it is sad. I spend huge amounts of money on shoes. My shoes don’t have to be expensive but comfortable. I purchase them on the low end and high end. Every six months are so I visit my sisters and give them dozen of pairs. I get bored easily with shoes. I have four closets full of clothes plus this is crazy I know…once there was a local clothing store closing; I went and ask it I could have their steel clothing racks on wheels. So I have a huge one that holds a plenty of clothing and a circular one and they are full to capacity. I know I have a problem and my husband is really helping me with it. The bad thing is- my daughter has inherited it.