Thursday, June 24, 2010


What????????


I don’t know maybe I’m getting too old because when I see stuff like this it don’t make me smile at all. Why would anyone think this is funny enough to make me want to buy a car from this place? I wouldn’t even consider it because slapping my mother is never something I wanted to do. My parents are too precious to me and even when I was young and they made me angry, slapping or hitting them never came to my mind. Trust me if it had, I would still be picking my teeth off the floor 30 years later. So to all you marketing people, think before you assume this is cool, or that it will make someone purchase your products. All it did was make me pull to the side of the road and take a picture. Come to think about it, maybe the marketing folks did its’ job, after all I did stop and will always remember this place.

No comments: