Friday, April 09, 2010



We celebrated our 26th year anniversary yesterday. I cannot believe that I have been married this long. I have to admit that it has been a good road. Out of twenty-six years, we have had one rocky year. It wasn't even a year, maybe six months. It wasn't based on money, infidelity issues, none of that. It was based on my constant work with everyone else and always wearing myself thin. I refused to give in and husband was about to give up. But now I spend time with the family and try not to work so hard. I am learning how to spend more time with him and I plan to give up some of the boards that I am on, and possibly drop another entrepreneur venture that I have been working on the past four years. Marriage is definitely a give and take. All and all- I was blessed with a wonderful husband. Thank you and I salute you Cedric for being a good husband and father to our daughter.

4 comments:

Dee said...

Awesome post and happy anniversary. That is a lesson for us all. For every yes we say to someone else, that is a no we say to our family!

BostonPobble said...

Hugs to you and Cedric, both. Congratulations and my very best wishes for many more years.

Shirazi said...

Happy anniversary. Let me tell you that Cedric is lucky. Best wishes for all the years to come Rose.

TJ said...

Happy belated Anniversary!! You are blessed