Thursday, April 30, 2009


Forrest Dumb!

Could you believe this?

It’s his 21st first birthday and he wants to do something super special. So he plans a romantic night at a Super 8 hotel. But hold up! He needs his girlfriend there to make it perfect. So he picks up the phone and dial:

The phone rings………

Hello Ms. Hudson, this is Danny. I am celebrating my 21st birthday and would like to celebrate at a hotel. Is it alright if your daughter Denise spends the night with me at the hotel?

Mother: What!!!?? I can’t believe this….Well, young man, ask her it’s her decision.

Young man: Okay thank you ma’am. I’ll ask her.

Mother to her oldest son: You wouldn’t believe what happened to day. (She briefs her 23 year-old son)

Son: I am kicking his Azz.

Mother: Don’t son. I think he is retarded.

This is a true story. A mother told me this today. She believes the boy had to be retarded to call her to get permission to take her daughter to a hotel for sex. He was not having a party. I guess he thought he would be respectful and ask her mom. By calling the boy retarded, she was not putting down people who may be special. It was the act. Those are her words. I know the boy. I suspected he was a tad slow. Now I know he is. Note to me. I am writing the wrong books people. (Names were changed)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These days anything goes. Maybe he thought in a twisted way he was being respectful.

renita said...

Hehehe...well, s'pose it beats sneakin' around...
Used to be men would ask for the daughter's hand in marriage...
Now it appears they ask for her body in bed....
Time is filled with swift transitions....hehehe

Cherlyn Michaels said...

you can never figure out people these days. if he did that, he still probably doesn't have a clue. and that's the sad part.

TJ said...

I think somebody should have told him why it was offensive. Even if he was mentally disabled, he could have learned something about his dealings with women.