Ten things that I recently discovered about me...
This has been an amazing year for me. I have grown in ways that I never thought possible. My blogging friend Envizable tagged me recently but before I could respond I had to really think this out. This is what I realized:
- I give my heart too quickly because I love people. Though I am learning to be more careful to who I give this to. I trust too easily but I am learning.
- I love this earth, the land, and its' beauty. I learned that I love the scenic mountains, beautiful oceans and sunsets. Before Hurricane Katrina I didn't think much of this.
- My passion is writing, my talent is motivating people, my desire is to be a better person.
- I am not afraid to say that I love God. I use to hold that in because I didn't want to offend people who didn't feel the same way. Now I will shout out, yes I am a Christian and yes I love God.
- I hate these extra pounds that I am carrying. I sympathize with overweight people because I know that weight is hard to loose.
- I love comedies because laughing make me feel good.
- I hate scary, bloody, movies that show people being killed in the most horrific ways. I believe that when folks see this stuff they can't help but become immune to it. I believe that when you take garbage in like this, you can expect garbage to come back out of the person who is taking this stuff in.
- People who lie makes me sick. I seriously can not deal with liars in any way. I do not trust them or want them in my presence.
- I hate to see people suffer in any way whether it is sickness, sadness, hunger, unemployment, etc.
- I spoiled my only child rotten, now I pray that she will be able to grow, love, and become successful even though I think she has had too many material things. Sometimes I justified this because honestly she is a beautiful and respectful person and she has never given me or her dad any problems in her 17 years of life. Yet, while spoiling her I truly believed that I was doing the best thing.....
Bonus: I love people who are perceived as underdogs. I believe that God put everyone of us here for a reason and that everybody deserves to be respected and love.. when people mistreat others because they believe that they are better, richer or prettier, I draw them in and treat them better than Queens or Kings. This is me......the real me.............