Sunday, September 04, 2005
Twenty-two (22) things I love.
Now that I released my emotions and am normal again I can tell you about the things that I love...every once in a while I get a chance to let off steam and then I go for another five years or so before I do it again. So now that I can breathe freely again let me share with you twenty-two things I love....
1. I love God because I feel safe in his care.
2. I love my parents and siblings.
3. I love the way my man smells daily because he always smells good.
4. I love french fries drenched in cheese sauce, but can't have any because of this low carb diet...darn!
5. I love teenagers being respectful to the elderly and going to school trying to carve out their careers..
6. I love when people smile.
7. I love to look at God's land and see the beautiful greenery over hills and the way that trees are nestled in their coves.
8. I love when my husband calls me everyday to make sure I'm up for work. It shows that he cares. He also says to wake up DeeDee, my daughter.
9. I love rewarding my staff for a job well-done.
10. I love my mothers' turkey and dressing and cabbage and corn beef.
11. I love writing because it relieves me of stress and brings me peace.
12. I love my dog Ebony. She too is a cutie pie.
13. I love community service and helping others.
14. I love church. It is a great place to fellowship with people who say they believe the same things.
15. I love driving my car and letting the wind blow through my hair.
16. I love looking at bow-legged men. I think that is sexy.
17. I love reality television. I know that's weird but I love it.
18. I love CSI, CSI-Miami, House and Law in Order.
19. I love the show Girlfriends because they remind my of my friends.
20. I love money but I will never steal it. I work hard for it. But I am not materialistic. I just like having freedom to buy or not to buy.
21. I really like my bed. It is fluffy and soft and sits up high.
22. Honestly, I love me. I really do.