Everyone have pet peeves. I probably have more but I tend to keep mines to myself but today I think I want to list some of them... Maybe if I see them I can get rid of them and move forward.... As you read this remember I don't hate people just the things they do. Let’s see, here I go.
Ten things that bothers me....
1. Fake people who pretend to be someone they are not.
2. So called successful people who look down on others.
3. People who use words to hurt others and not to uplift.
4. People who still wear Jeri curls and put that activator on it, then bag it and you can see rivers of liquid in the clear bags on their heads. I don't hate the people just their curls.
5. Cheap people who say they are conservative.
6. People who pretend to support you and won't lift a finger to help you.
7. People who go to the bathroom and will not wash their hands after they do their business.
8. People who sing loud and can't hold a tune.
9. People who gossip behind others back and when they are confronted, deny what they said.
10. People who wear their braids or dreads until they look nasty and dirty.