Thursday, September 25, 2014

All About Nene Leakes





























It took me a long time to jump on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta Show."  Finally, after the show had been on two seasons, and I had listened to people discuss the women I jumped on the bandwagon.  Now I can say I am a true diehard viewer.  Even though, I don't like women putting each other down, being negative and acting a fool, it's so addictive to watch a train wreck.  It's like you want to turn your head, but you cannot because you will miss something.  Even though, you believe something is not good for you, sometimes you partake just because you can.


One character and she is a popular one is  Nene Leakes.  I like her.  Let me tell you why.  She has taken sour lemons and made lemonade.  We hear that phrase all the time, but she put it into action so we could all see just how lemonade is made by demonstrating and handling her opportunities.

Nene Leakes is everywhere.  People blog about how much they hate her.  They blog to make money off her.  If they hate her, why talk about her? It's because no matter what folks say she is doing what many people would like to do.  She is finding job after job and working opportunities like a champion prize fighter.  What is there to hate about a successful working girl?  Gone Nene Leakes, keep spreading your talents around because clearly you have one that is noticeable and that my dear is making lemonade for your family and showing us all just how sweet it is to make it! Congratulations on all your success!

No comments: