Monday, August 09, 2010

What?

Why did my hair stylist show up to cut and style my hair high as a kite? She admitted she was sorta depressed and had smoked a couple of fat blunts. I sent her packing. Did she really think I would let her use a razor to cut my hair and she was high on drugs? She is a great stylist and is only 20. I see her career going down the drain if she does not respect her clients enough to stay away from them when she is under the influence of drugs. Youth- sometimes you just want to knock some sense into their heads.

3 comments:

BostonPobble said...

*gasps*

OMG! I shouldn't laugh. I really shouldn't. But...

ROFLMAO in a shocked OMG kind of way.

I cannot believe she did that. Here's hoping she gets her act together while she still has clients and a career.

Dee said...

she felt depressed and she thought drugs would help?! weed is a depressant!!!!
Poor child.

Rose said...

Wow, the nerve of some people.