Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spoiled the Child.............


I have a beautiful daughter with a great heart but I spoiled her rotten and now I am sad. Will my child be able to stand up and do what is needed without our intervention? I hope so. She is working and in college but still the shoes, clothes and purses she is addicted to is crazy. She does not buy just for her but for her cousins too. I know, I know I messed up and I am really trying to fix it. My husband is helping with the intervention.

2 comments:

Dee said...

being able to admit where you went wrong is a sign of strength and I'm sure you did plenty right. . .her educational goals, and independence are a testament. . .
and remember, prayer changes things

Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

You and your husband are working on this as a team. Praise God for that!

Hang in there. I'm sure you have a plan. It will all work out.