Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What would do?

What would you do if you were Sandra Bullock or Elin Woods? Would you leave your husband or stay? I do not know. Initially I thought if it were me, I would run so fast all you would see was the smoke I left behind. But it seems to me that these women are feeling a lot of power in coming out, getting paid and leaving a lot of pain behind. They knew these men were married yet still laid with them. The men were absolutely dead wrong! No excuses! However, I think I would stay to show these money grabbing, wishing they were in my place, status-hoping heifers that their antics did not work. I'm just saying! These women seem to be having the time of their lives helping (the men are the worst offenders because they made the vow) to hurt families.

1 comment:

Dee said...

ahhh, these women will reap what they sow

I don't know what I would do in their situation. . . but leaving doesn't mean your problems are solved!
Staying and working it out might be hard. . . but suppose I left and eventually came to trust again, found someone else, and the same thing happened?