Tuesday, February 02, 2010


A couple of months ago I asked my readers and friends to vote for my blog for an award. It is a literary contest. With your nominations we were selected as a nominee for Literary Blog. I enjoy writing and expressing myself here. As a result of sharing my feelings about life, writing and everything else, I have had 33, 000 plus visitors based on my site meter for the year of 2009. I love writing and appreciate each of you for visiting, lurking and or commenting. If you don’t mind, I would love for you to vote again for me for best literary blog. The voting starts now through March 15th. You can only send in one vote per email to aambcvoting@gmail.com. Just say I cast my vote for Prioritybooks Literary Blog.

Finally a friend of mine who is an author has written a daily activity book, Begin Your Day with Christ. Her name is Adrienna Turner. If you don’t want to vote for her for Female Author because you haven’t read her book check her work out and if you like it vote for her too.

Cast your vote by emailing aambcvoting@gmail.com for Best Literary Blog- Prioritybooks and Best Female author- Andienna Turner.

I thank you in advance and please watch me for an Online Story I will write on my blog called, On the Brink of Madness. It will start on Monday, February 8th.

2 comments:

Dream 4 More said...

Thank you Rose. I have voted and hope you get this acknowledgment.

I am also nominated this year for literary talk host (Adrienna Turner) and book reviewer (Dream 4 More Reviews).

Literary show: www.blogtalkradio.com/Adrienna-Turner

Reviews: on Amazon, Goodreads (Dream 4 More Book Reviews), and our site: www.dreams4more.com/dream4morereviews.htm

We have it posted on other social media sites such as our blog and more: http://dreamsummore.blogspot.com

Keep dreaming and dream 4 more,
Adrienna!

Belizegial said...

Hi Rose, I will be casting a vote for you as I always enjoy coming here to visit and read your postings.
Enjoy your week ahead.