Friday, November 13, 2009


What is the best thing that ever happened to you?

It's hard to narrow this down for me. I think it was holding my daughter when I first laid eyes on her. Also, marrying my husband.

Who inspires you the most?

My mother. She has dealt with so much pain in her life, yet she still smiles, loves hard, and still cares about everyone.

Are you where you thought you would be in life?

Honest, I got everything I ever wanted in life. The only thing different in my dreams as a child is that I have a daughter. I dreamed alot but in my dreams I had a beautiful home, nice cars, a great husband and a son. Imagine that!

What about you?

2 comments:

Deb Sistrunk Nelson said...

Thanks for sharing, Rose.

I have wonderful children and a great husband. I've also been fortunate to have enjoyed more than one exciting career.

My children are perhaps my greatest inspiration. I am truly blessed.

kathi said...

My answers are so different than yours...I like yours better.