Tuesday, November 24, 2009


In college I met Cherene Snow an actress who played in Cooley High. Funny thing is she used to sit in my room and we would laugh and talk. She played Tooty Jackson. I wonder if she remembers me at all. Last I saw of her, she was playing in a couple of Law in Orders shows and the City of Angeles drama. I’ve met so many people in my lifetime, some who went on to do some great things. But I have never tried to reach out, or brag about knowing them. But tonight, she crossed my mind. I hope she is well and her career in acting is going strong for her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rose! You are an Angel and a Blessings. Thank you sooo much for remembering me! It is so good to reconnect with you. I truly appreciate the acknowledgement! Congratulation on your Successes and I look forward to sharing my poetry with you and getting your feedback and advice!

Rose said...

Hey Cherene:
Thanks for stopping through and reaaching back out to me....