Monday, January 26, 2009

Full of Herself
Sarah Palin really has the big head. I read in the paper that she was requesting 11 million for her memoir. Apparently she said something to the fact that she is more popular than Hilary Clinton who received 8 million.
First off I am not interested in her memoir and doesn't know anyone personally who would rush to the store to purchase it. I think we learned all we needed to know about her during the campaign. Well, I'll take that back she does have millions of supporters who would rush to the store to purchase her book. I'm sure that she'll get the deal she wants. Some people really luck out.......

3 comments:

chele said...

Honestly, I don't even know why she's still in the news.

Anonymous said...

I definitely won't be reading it...

Anonymous said...

UGH!!!! She has the audacity to request top dollar like that? Nerve, naw that's entitlement issues. You're right, she'll get what she requested easily. UGH!!!