Saturday, October 11, 2008

Creative People

There are so many creative people who can do all sorts of things with their hands. I'm impressed!



A barber cut Obama face into the head of one of his patrons. That's amazing to me. The face is very clear.





A church member drew and painted how she looked at that age.

This is a dress made out of condoms. I guess some people should wear something like this to prevent unwanted pregnancies and diseases. But seriously, it is very creative. I wondered if this guy is into fashion and can create beautiful clothes.

6 comments:

Quel said...

Impressive indeed.

BostonPobble said...

You know, I thought I knew quite a bit about condoms but I had No Idea they came in so many pretty colors. Creative, indeed.

princessdominique said...

Handy with those clippers!

kathi said...

Okay, I know you're gonna want to slap me, but I promise when this first came up and I saw the guys head, I was thinking "why does he have a picture of Richard Nixon on the back of his head?". Sorry!!

People are sooo creative!

GC (God's Child) said...

oh. wow. that dress is awesome.

Luke Cage said...

Ahhh, loving it!