What would you do with a 'BIG' wind fall of money?
New Television Show: Wind Fall
There is a new show that comes on Thursday nights on channel 5 called Windfall. It is about a group of people who won the lottery, each receiving 20 million dollars. This got me to thinking about what would I do with that kind of money. So I made me a list.
1. Pay off my dad's mortgage and buy him a new car. (He's retired)
2. Buy my mother a new house and car and give her traveling money for her and her two best friends.
3. Pay college tuition or trade school for my six nieces, plus purchase six Ford Escorts since they are all single, under 21 and just need something to go back and forth to work and school.
4. Do the same thing as number 3 for my six nephews, all under the age of 24. Two who are over 20 are working good jobs but I would pay off their cars and buy them nice houses.
5. Set aside half a million so when my daughter graduates from college she will have money to start her business.
6. Give out (4) 10,000 dollar scholarships in the name of my deceased brothers who died of cancer.
7. Purchase my husband mother a new home with all new furniture.
8. The only thing I would want is a new home because I want a shoe closet/room big enough to house my shoes and purses. I would also want an indoor swimming pool and full service gym. Otherwise, that's all I would need because now I would have the freedom to write.
9. I would make sure that my brothers and sisters had whatever they needed or want.
10. Give ten percent for tithes. Invest and grow the money.
Okay, that's my wish list. What would you do with 20 million?